OTREC at TRB: Tuesday
December 31, 1969 4:00 pm - December 31, 1969 4:00 pm
Faculty and students affiliated with OTREC's four universities are involved in the following TRB sessions on Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2011. In addition, OTREC is a co-host of the Region X Reception on Tuesday evening.
- 8 - 9:45 a.m.
- Session 462: What is the State of the Art on Vehicle Miles Traveled Fees? Featuring Tony Rufolo (PSU) - Hilton
- Committee ANB20: Safety Data, Analysis and Evaluation Committee, Christopher Monsere (PSU), Presiding Officer - Marriott
- Committee ANF20: Bicycle Paper and Program Subcommittee, Jennifer Dill (PSU), Presiding Officer - Marriott
- 9:30 a.m. - noon
- Session 476: Advances in Climate Change Research featuring John MacArthur, Lindsay Walker, Miguel Figliozzi and Ashley Haire (PSU) - Hilton
- Session 477: Advances in Transportation Energy Research featuring Miguel Figliozzi, Wei Feng and Jesse Boudart (PSU) - Hilton
- Session 479: Current Environmental Issues in Transportation featuring Miguel Figliozzi, Kelly Clifton, Ashley Haire, Linda George, Christopher Monsere, Alex Bigazzi, Adam Moore and Christina Kendrick (PSU) - Hilton
- 10:15 a.m. - noon
- Session 510: Transportation Systems for Livable Communities: Research Perspectives featuring Jennifer Dill (PSU)
- 1:30 - 3:15 p.m.
- 2:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Session 546: Characterization of Moisture Susceptibility in Hot and Warm Asphalt Mixtures featuring Todd Scholz (OSU) - Marriott
- 3:45 - 5:30 p.m.
- Session 567: Innovative Bicycle Infrastructure: Is It Working? Featuring Christopher Monsere, Jennifer Dill and Nathan McNeil (PSU) - Marriott
- 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Session 596: Advances in Traffic Control Devices featuring David Hurwitz, Sahar Nabee and Halton Tuss (OSU) - Marriott
- Session 603: Research in Traffic Flow Theory and Characteristics, Part 1, featuring Christopher Monsere and Huan Li (PSU) - Marriott
- Session 604: School Transportation Research featuring Yizhao Yang and Steve Abbott (UO); Lynn Weigand (PSU) - Marriott