Last week the Portland State University’s Students in Transportation Engineering and Planning (STEP-ITE) group competed in the 28th annual Bill Kloos Traffic Bowl Competition held by Oregon ITE.
Competition in this trivia-based challenge was fierce, but the PSU student team took first place against the ITE student chapters of Oregon State University, Oregon Tech, and the University of Washington. In addition to bragging rights, they won a $500 cash prize that will go towards supporting STEP student activities for PSU transportation students.
Portland State University 2019 Team
- STEP President Nicholas Puczkowskyj | PhD Candidate, Urban Studies
- STEP VP Finance Rohan Sirupa | Graduate Student, Civil Engineering
- STEP VP Communications Katherine Keeling | Graduate Student, Civil Engineering
- STEP VP Events Gabby Galvez | Undergraduate Student, Civil Engineering
- STEP VP Creativity Polina Polikahina | Undergraduate Student, Civil Engineering
Photo Credit: Oregon ITE Chapter
In addition to this annual event, Oregon ITE...Read more