- Evaluation of Road User Comprehension and Compliance with Red Colored Transit Priority Lanes
- Research Roadmap for the AASHTO Council on Active Transportation (NCHRP 20-123(02))
- New Mobility For All: Can Targeted Information And Incentives Help Underserved Communities Realize The Potential Of Emerging Mobility Options?
- Evaluation of Portland Shared E-Scooter Pilot Program Goals and Outcomes
- Revisiting TODs: How Subsequent Development Affects the Travel Behavior of Residents in Existing Transit-Oriented Developments
- Regional Strategic Planning Model and Development of a multi-modal travel demand module (PRESENTATION)
- Capturing the Built Environment - Travel Connection for Strategic Planning: Development of A Multi-Modal Travel Module for VisionEval (PRESENTATION)
- Incorporating Emerging Travel Modes into the Regional Strategic Planning Model (RSPM) Tool (FINAL_REPORT)
- Project Brief: Modeling for New Modes (PROJECT_BRIEF)
- Overcoming Equity Barriers in Bike Share (PRESENTATION)
- Where Do Emerging Travel Modes Fit Into Regional Models?
- Portland State Will Lead the Nation's DOTs to Active Transportation Solutions
- Jennifer Dill Joins Eno Center for Transportation's Board of Regents
- Eno Welcomes New Advisors and Regents
- Infographic highlights e-bike use in North America
- Webinar: Findings From 15 Years Of Travel Surveys At Portland Area Transit-oriented Developments (TODs)
- Friday Transportation Seminar: Bicycling Toward Equity: Opportunities, Barriers, and Policies for Vulnerable Groups
- Transportation & Communities 2018: Academy Edition
- Friday Transportation Seminar: FHWA Guidebook for Measuring Multimodal Network Connectivity
- Webinar: Case Studies in the FTA "Manual on Pedestrian and Bicycle Connections to Transit"