City & Metropolitan Planning
University of Utah
- Is Transit-Oriented Development Affordable for Low and Moderate Income Households (in terms of H+T)?
- Scooting to a New Era in Active Transportation: Examining the Use and Safety of E-Scooters
- Reducing VMT, Encouraging Walk Trips, and Facilitating Efficient Trip Chains through Polycentric Development
- Key Enhancements to the WFRC/MAG Four-Step Travel Demand Model
- Does Compact Development Increase or Reduce Traffic Congestion?
- TRB 2020 - UU 1328 - Impact of Transit on Multifamily Property Values - A Meta-Analysis (PRESENTATION)
- TRB 2020 - UU 1217 - Built Environment Criteria for Polycentric Developments - To Reduce Vehicle Use and Increase Walking and Transit Use (PRESENTATION)
- Key Enhancements to the WFRC/MAG Four-Step Travel Demand Model (FINAL_REPORT)
- New Travel Demand Modeling for our Evolving Mobility Landscape (PROJECT_BRIEF)
- TRB 2020 - UU 1086 - A Vehicle Ownership (Car Shedding) Model as a Pre-Step of Travel Demand Modeling (PRESENTATION)
- NITC Research at TRB 2020: Link Roundup!
- New Travel Demand Modeling for Our Evolving Mobility Landscape
- Not a smooth ride so far for e-scooters in Tucson
- UA, TDOT partner for e-scooter research projects
- Over $1M in Research Funding for New Projects on Micromobility, TOD’s, and Equity in Transportation Access