College of Architecture & Planning
University of Arizona
- The Importance of Transportation to Refugees in Tucson, Arizona
- How Affordable is Housing in Transit-Oriented Developments?
- Racial Bias in Crosswalks? Study Says Yes
- UA study finds racial bias at crosswalks
- UA Study: Drivers Exhibit Racial Bias Toward Pedestrians
- 'Walking while black' can be dangerous too, study finds
- U.S. DOT assistant secretary tours Portland
- Making Of Home: Transportation Mobility and Well-Being Among Tucson Refugees
- Joseph Broach and Arlie Adkins Selected for OTREC Dissertation Fellowships
- OTREC welcomes transportation professionals from China
- NITC Research at TRB 2020: Link Roundup!
- NITC Funds $926K in the Newest Slate of Research on Mobility for Strong Communities
- Student Spotlight: Lincoln Edwards, University of Arizona
- Revisiting the danger to pedestrians in Tucson
- Over $1M in Research Funding for New Projects on Micromobility, TOD’s, and Equity in Transportation Access
- UA Students Take to Tucson's Roads
- Crossing the road is more dangerous for African Americans: New study
- Study Suggests It's More Dangerous For Black Pedestrians To Cross The Street
- Study finds racial bias in driver reactions to pedestrians at Portland crosswalks.
- Traffic violence in the Pacific Northwest is racially biased
- PSU study: Are Portland drivers racist?
- Do Drivers Discriminate Against Minorities at Crosswalks?